Y-Blocks Forever Plaques

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic164416.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By MoonShadow - Last Year
I've been asked a few times lately about doing another batch of the plaques. Let me know if you are interested and I can have some more made up.
By Marc - Last Year
I'd be interested in one Chuck.
By charliemccraney - Last Year
I am.  I think I saw someone asking about one in the facebook group in the past couple of days.
By miker - Last Year
I’m in for 2.
By paul2748 - Last Year
Can you post a pic - I forgot what they looked like.  And note the size.  Thanks
By customline3859 - Last Year
I would also be interested, but I'd also like to see what they look like first.
Sadly with my last computer crash I lost the original artwork. I've attached a picture on mine on my car but the quality is poor. These are cast aluminum plaques with a space at the bottom for further engraving such as car name, club affiliation etc. I'll search for the artwork perhaps the foundry has it on file but it has been many years. More later.http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/ba8bda4e-265a-491a-b484-c742.jpg
By Ted - Last Year
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/a2b2a95d-24d3-43a2-b7cf-2ec3.jpg  
Thanks Ted. That's a great shot I can probably use it for a new mold.
By 62bigwindow - Last Year
I'm interested in one.
By DryLakesRacer - Last Year
One here too. Thanks for doing them!
By panel driver - Last Year
I will take one also.   Thanks 
By FORD DEARBORN - Last Year
Please put me in for one also and thanks...............
By Ted - Last Year
Chuck.  I’ll bring my plaque with me to the Dragway 42 event.  You can use it as a template in the event you cannot find the original artwork.
Great Ted. That would be helpful. Still waiting to hear back from the casting company. See you in Ohio!
By Saltshaker - Last Year
I'll take one if you can get them made,
Don
By one piece at a time - Last Year
You can put me down for two. 
By Carefree Charlie - Last Year
I am in for two.
By Joe-JDC - Last Year
I would like one, also.  Joe-JDC
By Randy N - Last Year
You can put me down for two.
By slumlord444 - Last Year
I’ll take one. 
By CobraJoe - Last Year
I'm interested in one or two.
I'm checking into getting them made again now. I will let you all know the progress.

By Stephanorf - Last Year
Those plaques are great!  You can put me down for at leat 1.  Just let me know when they are available.  Thanks!
By NoShortcuts - Last Year
MoonShadow.  I'd like to purchase one of the car plaques, also.

Thanks for pursuing having these produced!

Regards,
By Just Brian - Last Year
I would be interested in getting one if you are prepared to ship to New Zealand. I will pay postage.
Brian
The plaques are in the mill but slowly at this time. I have no problem shipping them anywhere if you pay the postage. It gets ridiculous sometimes but that's the way of the world I suppose. I'll keep info posted. Chuck

The plaques are on order. I couldn't find the original artwork and the company couldn't find the molds. That said they should be very close to the old ones. I'll post when they come in with price and shipping information.http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/bf35720b-315b-4877-a293-88b3.jpg
By Lord Gaga - Last Year
If they are the size and dimensions of the old time club plaques I would buy a couple of them. What is their size?
They are 5" x 9". About the size of the old club plaques.
By paul2748 - Last Year
Has any one thought of a small window decal that would fit in the corner of the windshield?
Hadn't thought of a plaque decal. It can be done, my grandson does graphics. Ideas?

By paul2748 - Last Year
Same as the big plaque

MoonShadow (10/6/2023)
Hadn't thought of a plaque decal. It can be done, my grandson does graphics. Ideas?

Possible. I'll look into it.