Profile Picture

Water pump pulley for 1/2 belt

Posted By Tazx100 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)Supercharged (213 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hey folks, I am trying to solve my 55  272 getting warm at idle and would like to install a smaller diamater pump pulley, earlier on this site it was recommened to get a wpp1 frm cj or a mr gasket 8856 pulley, I got the mr gasket pulley and its for a 3/8 wide belt, I checked on the cj pulley and it is also for a 3/8 wide belt. My engine has a 1/2 in wide belt. Any suggestions?

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Water pump pulley for 1/2 belt By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post Ask pulley manufacturers if they have anything close enough to work.... By charliemccraney ( Last Year )
Forum Post Maybe check on Ebay or hit up a junkyard? That CJ Pony Parts pulley... By Deyomatic ( Last Year )
Forum Post Looking thru the Ford parts catalogue, there are at least three... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback, from my research I believe the... By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post 55 and 56 both have 1/2" pulleys,57 up use 3/8" .I have both kinds... By carl ( Last Year )
Forum Post Hey Carl, It would be nice if you had a water pump pulley that... By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post Ok i will check my stash, this afternoon Carl By carl ( Last Year )
Forum Post My 55 Tbird wp and damper pulleys use a 1/2-inch belt, so does the... By 55blacktie ( Last Year )
Forum Post T-Bird pulleys have less offset than passenger car pulleys, they do... By Hoosier Hurricane ( Last Year )
Forum Post I talked with the guys at t bird products and they said the bird... By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post I checked and the smallest 1/2" wide pulley is around 61/2 " diameter,... By carl ( Last Year )
Forum Post Thanks for looking Carl, unfortunately that is the same size as the... By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post What thermostat do you have in it now? If you don't already have it,... By Deyomatic ( Last Year )
Forum Post I dont know right now whats in the car, I still havent got the fender... By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post The NAPA # 6 has a part # of THM6 By paul2748 ( Last Year )
Forum Post Just like Paul says...that's the goofiest part number I've ever seen... By Deyomatic ( Last Year )
Forum Post thanks guys I have been ill and havent been on i will sure give the... By Tazx100 ( Last Year )
Forum Post Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery................. By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter