Profile Picture

AOD TV cable mounting

Posted By customline3859 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello again. I'm back with more questions. I did some searching through old posts. I also posted some questions on The Hamb. I have the blue thunder intake installed with the RoadDemon carb and a 1" spacer. Throttle rod installed and the TV geometry correction bracket ordered. I was hoping if anyone has competed this swap, how did you mount the TV cable? The intake doesn't have many places to bolt stuff to it. Any advice, photos, part numbers would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a photo of what I'm looking at right now.
panel driver
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Here is a couple pictures of my setup with a 600 holley and a aod trans.  
The cable bracket for the throttle cable for the aod  came from summit its a lokar.
Don't have a part number but kit says carbureted and ford efi  86 to 93.  
You will have to set throttle pressure with a guage and spacer tool, then adjust the 
throttle kick down cable for proper shifting.  Hope this helps. http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/e30d181f-959d-4b55-92ed-fa52.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/195e97f9-5dc9-4240-910e-9f1f.jpg

Located in Harford County Maryland 
customline3859
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)

Sorry for the slow response. I like your kinda hybrid use of the new cable, lokar stuff and using the factory pedal. I ended up with going all lokar. So new pedal, lokar throttle cable and bracket. It took a little bit of work, but it freed up some firewall space.
customline3859
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Sorry for the slow response. I like your kinda hybrid use of the new cable, lokar stuff and using the factory pedal. I ended up with going all lokar. So new pedal, lokar throttle cable and bracket. It took a little bit of work, but it freed up some firewall space.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter