Profile Picture

For those of you trying to contact Bob Martin...

Posted By Daniel Jessup 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/50dfe78f-7f57-432a-80ea-9c3.jpeg

I live about 10-15 minutes from Bob's house, and since several of you were asking me of his whereabouts and why he has not been answering the phone nor returning phone calls for quite some time I decided to just run over to his house. During his knee surgery he misplaced his cell phone and of course has no idea of the high number of phone calls he has received. Secondly, he is recovering from knee surgery and is not able to get around very well as you might expect. He was able to walk outside and take this photo with me - I told Bob we needed the picture for verification that he was still alive and kicking! 

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

bird55
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Nice of you to check on Bob. Fine person, I first met him years ago at one of the early y block shootouts

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d8028aa4-f8f9-4981-9e51-4428.jpg
       A  L  A  N   F  R  A  K  E  S   ~  Tulsa, OK    

Marc
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)Supercharged (247 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Good to know Bob's doing ok. Thanks for posting this!
peglegrice
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks Danny, I would not have known about this if you had not written this. If you see him again tell him I hope He's feeling better. Getting old is not for sissies!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter