Profile Picture

Rex headers in a 56 F100

Posted By panel driver 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
Casco is a well respected supplier to the restoration market. Everything I've had from them has been fine. But the driver side manifold is different for the bird, and that's reflected in the pricing. A good used set off a passenger car would probably work and be more reasonable price wise. Just watch for broken ears from over tightening and using gaskets.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
panel driver
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
If i use the 57 manifolds, i will probably use a new set.  Thanks for the info on the quality.  

Located in Harford County Maryland 
panel driver
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
I'm posting an update for the Rex headers in a 56 F100. I've been working on a project over the winter.
Installing the Rex headers and independent front suspension.  
To make a long story short. I moved the engine forward to make the headers 
clear the firewall.  Here's a couple pictures.  http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/6dfafd45-239b-4f16-bce8-7891.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/1ada5206-13ca-4ee4-9d19-f8a6.jpg

Located in Harford County Maryland 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter