Profile Picture

Coronavirus Projects

Posted By Florida_Phil 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 hours ago
Phil, I don't know either what the use for so much toilet paper is(at least in the short run), but an example of the lunacy of it was amply illustrated this past Saturday when a lady purchased $680.00 worth of toilet paper and paper towels at our local Walmart. I apologize for getting off-topic of this thread, but this is very interesting!
FORD DEARBORN
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
It proves they are really "full of it!"  Sorry for being off topic but yes, it is interesting.

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
ian57tbird
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
There are the low life people reselling short supply items to make a buck.
 Some of the stores here have announced they are changing their return policy to stop those idiots bringing back the items they over bought.
Florida_Phil
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
The same thing happens when we have a hurricane in Florida.  People run down to the store and buy up all the water and canned food.  After the storm passes, they return it all to the store. 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

DryLakesRacer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Sign on our super markets states no buy back.
I’m waiting for the return of my front bumper from one chrome shop and my sons grille from another. That will give me something to do as I always coat the back sides. The grille will take longer. I’m sort of sheltering-in-place at 75 years old... I’m sorry my gym closed up but I can understand it. Food here in so cal can all be attained if you know how to do it...

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
BamaBob
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)

Last Active: 15 hours ago
What do you coat the backsides of the bumpers with?
DryLakesRacer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

]Paint. Usually one of the Eastwood products I have extra. Chassis black or cast iron look. I pickup the bumper today and it’s back side was much better looking than I’ve ever had.
This chrome shop does “pebble beach” work and I won a raffle for $850 worth from them. My receipt shows $550 with still a credit that I can use up to October when it runs out. Best $20 for raffle tickets I ever bought.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
Florida_Phil
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/08dc1d5f-6652-4b23-9774-2e1e.jpg

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 second ago
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/b950c199-2f5f-4e7e-9455-509e.jpg
Blasting away out here in Loveland, Ohio!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

FORD DEARBORN
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Phil, that tach looks good off to the left side and the other 2 instruments you installed relate well with it. It's a thumbs up but I wouldn't add any more instruments. Just MHO............

64F100 57FAIRLANE500

Reading This Topic

Site Meter