Profile Picture

Y Block Nationals 2019

Posted By charliemccraney 2 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 52 minutes ago
In issue 148 of YBM, the dates were indicated to be May 31 - June 2.  Pinks All Out bought that Saturday, so the Nationals is the weekend after, which is June 7-9.

I noticed the discrepancy on the Edgewater website and confirmed with Bob.

Lawrenceville, GA
hjh
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
The 2019 Y-block Shoot Out is June 7,8,9 with format I guess like last year with details worked out as they go. Bob called me last week and said they hadn`t changed the scuedal yet. Test & Tune Fri. Racing on Sat and racing on Sunday.   I believe Bob was going to E-mail every one                     Harry Hutten
charliemccraney
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)Supercharged (8.4K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 52 minutes ago
He said he is going to e-mail everyone he can.  YBM should be updated, too but it may be too late by the time the issue with the update gets out.

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter