Profile Picture

Tach repair services

Posted By slumlord444 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I have a couple of electronic tach's that nee repair. Googled it and came up with all sorts of companies that do this. Any recomendations or warnings on places you have used?
paul2748
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Try Williamson's in Arkansas.  Didn't do any tachs for me, but did do a couple of clocks a long time ago and haven't had any problem with them..  They repair all sorts of gauges, etc.

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

56Roger
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
paul2748 (11/28/2018)
Try Williamson's in Arkansas.  Didn't do any tachs for me, but did do a couple of clocks a long time ago and haven't had any problem with them..  They repair all sorts of gauges, etc.

X2

slumlord444
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

I talkd to Williamson Friday. Nice guy. Not cheap but the other two companies I talked to were not cheap. He at least gave me a definate price. Mailed it to him Friday. The one I am getting repaired is a Rotunda from Ford. Its the same as the Sprint tach that they put in the Falcon Sprints in '63 and up. I paid $25 for it in '63 or '64. Ran it in my '58 Ford, my '57 Bird, and it's been in the Mustang for years but I am just now in the process of getting it on the road. Its a period correct piece for the Mustang.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter