Tach repair services

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic141795.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By slumlord444 - 6 Years Ago
I have a couple of electronic tach's that nee repair. Googled it and came up with all sorts of companies that do this. Any recomendations or warnings on places you have used?
By paul2748 - 6 Years Ago
Try Williamson's in Arkansas.  Didn't do any tachs for me, but did do a couple of clocks a long time ago and haven't had any problem with them..  They repair all sorts of gauges, etc.
By 56Roger - 6 Years Ago
paul2748 (11/28/2018)
Try Williamson's in Arkansas.  Didn't do any tachs for me, but did do a couple of clocks a long time ago and haven't had any problem with them..  They repair all sorts of gauges, etc.

X2

By slumlord444 - 6 Years Ago
I talkd to Williamson Friday. Nice guy. Not cheap but the other two companies I talked to were not cheap. He at least gave me a definate price. Mailed it to him Friday. The one I am getting repaired is a Rotunda from Ford. Its the same as the Sprint tach that they put in the Falcon Sprints in '63 and up. I paid $25 for it in '63 or '64. Ran it in my '58 Ford, my '57 Bird, and it's been in the Mustang for years but I am just now in the process of getting it on the road. Its a period correct piece for the Mustang.