Profile Picture

Oil out the fill

Posted By skyhunter 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)Supercharged (206 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
So I have a new intake pan with a PCV hole in it.  I have a PCV and I am running it up to the front hole on the intake manifold (my Teapot does NOT have a vacuum connection)
I blocked off the road draft hole.  But I am still having oil coming out the fill.  After the element becomes soaked the oil comes out and gets all over that side of the engine.
Any suggestions?  It's a 292 with stock Holley 2 hole.

1959 Edsel Ranger, 1916 Ford "speedster"
"I may not be a rich man, but I can give you a million dollars' worth of bad publicity."

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Oil out the fill By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post "So I have a new intake pan with a PCV hole in it. I have a PCV and I... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post you can buy the proper spacer under your carb to hook up a pvc on a... By darrell ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have not found one for my 2 Barrel, have a link? But then again... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post KULTULZ This is a 292 from a Pick Up and had a road tube out the... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post KULTULZ This is a 292 from a Pick Up and had a road tube out the... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's a Mummert valley pan the has the baffled grommet boss and a V8... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post "It's a Mummert valley pan the has the baffled grommet boss and a V8... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post http://www.ford-y-block.com/valleycovers.htm It's worse than... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post "It's worse than speed parts, it's bling..." HEY! I was young once... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't know about others on here, but I'm confused! Post states that... By PF Arcand ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post MUMMERT offers two styles of covers, the early road draft version... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sorry. The road draft tube was removed and was sent right to the back... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Running the hose might tell you something. But the symptoms you... By miker ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have a pcv setup like that on my truck. Change the pcv valve. I... By 1960fordf350 ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Skyhunter: Don't know if this helps at all, but, your statement that "... By PF Arcand ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just for discussion, describing Mummert's Valley covers as "bling" is... By PF Arcand ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post The vacuum source on the ECZ-B intake does draw from four runners, 7-8... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Paul, I was referring to the comment about not having money for... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post You stated that you removed the pcv and ran a draft hose. Did you... By 1960fordf350 ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Valve stem seals are new. Passages are clear. Smokes at... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post You need to discover why the crankcase is pressurized, whether... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post On a side note. Where can one source a pack of these huge honking oil... By skyhunter ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Try a good hardware store possibly in plumbing? By MoonShadow ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post ... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter