Profile Picture

ISO: ECZ-9425-B

Posted By 55Mercurym350 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Looking for the subject item.  Must be willing to ship to Alberta, Canada.  PM for exact address 

'55 Mercury M350

MoonShadow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 13 minutes ago
I didn't hear back from you on the intake but I have to assume with a $123 shipping cost it made it too expensive. I am willing to ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the shipping. If not keep posting in the classifieds its possible you could find one up your way.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
oldcarmark
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)Supercharged (6.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
55Mercurym350 (6/14/2017)
Looking for the subject item.  Must be willing to ship to Alberta, Canada.  PM for exact address 

There's a Guy in Manitoba who has One Listed on Kijiji. "55-56 Ford Parts" is the title of Ad. I found it using "ford Y Block" as search. You might try Him and see if He wants to ship. $150.00 CDN is His Price.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/a82cee8f-be33-4d66-b65d-fcd8.jpg  http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/339ed844-0bc3-4c73-8368-5dd3.jpg
55Mercurym350
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)Normally aspirated (49 reputation)

MoonShadow (6/14/2017)
I didn't hear back from you on the intake but I have to assume with a $123 shipping cost it made it too expensive. I am willing to ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the shipping. If not keep posting in the classifieds its possible you could find one up your way.

I'm having a hell of a time getting the inbox/ sent stuff to work. I tried sending you an email asking for two weeks to try and source one here. If not the one you have week be my best option for the price, even with the shipping cost. I'll try to pm you my email address good easier communication if that's ok

'55 Mercury M350

55Mercurym350
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

oldcarmark (6/15/2017)

There's a Guy in Manitoba who has One Listed on Kijiji. "55-56 Ford Parts" is the title of Ad. I found it using "ford Y Block" as search. You might try Him and see if He wants to ship. $150.00 CDN is His Price.

I'm contacting him now, ill let you guys know how it goes.

'55 Mercury M350

carl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
55Mercurym350 (6/15/2017)
oldcarmark (6/15/2017)

If that deal does not work out I have a B manifold also,contact me at cl56vic@yahoo.com   Carl

I'm contacting him now, ill let you guys know how it goes.

55Mercurym350
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Carl,
Emailed you.

'55 Mercury M350

55Mercurym350
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

MoonShadow (6/14/2017)

Chuck,
I'm having issues with the site PM system,  please email me at matthew.downey@hotmail.com and we will sort out the distributer shaft we talked about.

'55 Mercury M350

Reading This Topic

Site Meter