ISO: ECZ-9425-B

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic130838.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By 55Mercurym350 - 7 Years Ago
Looking for the subject item.  Must be willing to ship to Alberta, Canada.  PM for exact address 
By MoonShadow - 7 Years Ago
I didn't hear back from you on the intake but I have to assume with a $123 shipping cost it made it too expensive. I am willing to ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the shipping. If not keep posting in the classifieds its possible you could find one up your way.
By oldcarmark - 7 Years Ago
55Mercurym350 (6/14/2017)
Looking for the subject item.  Must be willing to ship to Alberta, Canada.  PM for exact address 

There's a Guy in Manitoba who has One Listed on Kijiji. "55-56 Ford Parts" is the title of Ad. I found it using "ford Y Block" as search. You might try Him and see if He wants to ship. $150.00 CDN is His Price.
MoonShadow (6/14/2017)
I didn't hear back from you on the intake but I have to assume with a $123 shipping cost it made it too expensive. I am willing to ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the shipping. If not keep posting in the classifieds its possible you could find one up your way.

I'm having a hell of a time getting the inbox/ sent stuff to work. I tried sending you an email asking for two weeks to try and source one here. If not the one you have week be my best option for the price, even with the shipping cost. I'll try to pm you my email address good easier communication if that's ok
oldcarmark (6/15/2017)

There's a Guy in Manitoba who has One Listed on Kijiji. "55-56 Ford Parts" is the title of Ad. I found it using "ford Y Block" as search. You might try Him and see if He wants to ship. $150.00 CDN is His Price.

I'm contacting him now, ill let you guys know how it goes.
By carl - 7 Years Ago
55Mercurym350 (6/15/2017)
oldcarmark (6/15/2017)

If that deal does not work out I have a B manifold also,contact me at cl56vic@yahoo.com   Carl

I'm contacting him now, ill let you guys know how it goes.

Carl,
Emailed you.
MoonShadow (6/14/2017)

Chuck,
I'm having issues with the site PM system,  please email me at matthew.downey@hotmail.com and we will sort out the distributer shaft we talked about.