Profile Picture

Need a 312 long block

Posted By 47 ford w/y-block 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You wouldn't recognize the town now.  Old jail is gone.  The interstate has caused a lot of "growth" and we have a music festival annually called Bonnarro.  Brings about 100,000 people to town for a week.  I usually go out of town at least for the weekend.  Causes gridlock.  What has happened to my little town?????

Butch Lawson

Manchester,  TN

MoonShadow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Progress?

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
MadMuntz
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks Bobwanna, will try to get a pic.
MadMuntz
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks for the link, it said there should be an "aspirin size raised dot" on the outer edge of the crank flange. It's a big aspirin but it's there on the outer edge. Maybe it's an Ibuprofen?

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/892576ef-36cc-4ecc-8300-fa1c.jpg

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/6b5965c3-c9d1-452b-8698-8647.jpg
Butch Lawson
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)Supercharged (427 reputation)

I liked it better before we "progressed", Moonshadow.  The new jail is now the old jail and we have a new, new jail, bigger and better.  I remember when the extradition folks were here, was that in the '80's?   

Butch Lawson

Manchester,  TN

Bobwanna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
MadMuntz (1/28/2017)
Thanks Bobwanna, will try to get a pic.

MM, Glad I could help. This question has come up a number of times. Members here have joked that all Y-blocks for sale are 312's - until you open them up.
Now you can prove it is a 312. Good luck on finding a good home for your 312 - Bob

AKA   Bob-93021
MoonShadow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Late 80's. I gave them a year to fulfil a promise and they missed the mark so I left. Drove thousands of mile for them. There was a western dance club out towards the highway that I went to a few times. Don't remember the name. I also went up Rocky Top to the VFW one time. I left when I realized I was the only one not packing and that included the women! WOW!

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

Butch Lawson
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Was the dance club Vi's Lounge?  There was a western dance club in Tullahoma too, "Cowboys".  Was owned and ran by Jerry Newton, the brother of Wayne Newton, I think.  The VFW will usually issue a gun if you don't have one when you get there, sort of a rough place  We're telling our age Moonshadow.

Butch Lawson

Manchester,  TN

MoonShadow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

It was a fairly big place with a balcony on at least 3 sides. Very much a old style wood look. Had a little fun there. Old is a matter of attitude.

Y's guys rule!

Butch Lawson
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Corner Post?  Out by Busy Corner?

Butch Lawson

Manchester,  TN

Reading This Topic

Site Meter