1949-59 Ford Parts Diagrams and Y Block Engine Manual on CD in digital file format (plus other goodies)

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic119830.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Daniel Jessup - 8 Years Ago
Fellas,
I had someone that browses the site here purchase one of these CD's from me and he asked for a discount since he was a Yblocksforever.com forum member. I obliged, no problem. I thought it might be good if I put it up for sale here. You can go to this eBay item number to see what all is on the CD itself... eBay price is $18, yours is $14.
Suffice to say the computer CD includes the Paxton McCulloch VS57 installation files/manuals, the highly touted 1949-59 Ford Passenger Car Parts Manuals (almost 1000 pages each), the late 50's Ford V8 engine manual (Sample Y block pages are shown below and it also includes the I6 and the FE), and a few T85 Borg Warner files.

Granted, some of these you can find on the internet, but it is handy to have this on a CD and use it in your shop. Nothing beats being able to print out the pages you need, take them to the shop and discard them when you are done. Keeps your originals looking good.
I put a nice label on the CD's and they are put into a sleeve. The USPS First Class shipping is included in a $14 price. After buying CD's, paying for the labels, the inkjet ink for printing, and having them burned, and then shipping them to you, there's not much left over.
If you live overseas, give me an address and we talk shipping cost. The post office makes me ship these as a package unfortunately. That means package shipping - last one that went to the UK cost $14 (just as a reference).

I also can put the information on a 4 GB thumb drive for you and mail it out for $18 via USPS First Class mail.

You can either send me a snail mail to 
Daniel Jessup
6218 Spires Drive
Loveland, Ohio 45140
or you can shoot me an email at danaxjessup@yahoo.com and I can send you a paypal invoice.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/3f800779-9d82-4cb2-b7f7-1c79.pnghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/0d3cd732-3e48-4c56-9106-0533.png
Back to the top, a fresh batch just burned on cd
bump to the top
Just shipped one out to Germany... who's next?
Fellas,

I am back in town until Thursday afternoon this week, if you have purchased one of these CD's it will be in the mail today.

thank you
I am back in town for a few days to get these out, but will be taking my oldest daughter back to college this weekend. Been a busy summer - my apologies for any delays fellas.
just burned a fresh batch!
bump
Bttt
By Daniel Jessup - 7 Years Ago
bump
By MoonShadow - 7 Years Ago
I use mine all the time. Its a great collection of needed information for our favorite engines and at a fair price. Recommended by Chuck
back to the front page
Bttt
Bump
By MoonShadow - 7 Years Ago
Still a great deal! I use mine a lot.
By oldcarmark - 7 Years Ago
The Cd is certainly easier on the Arms than the Originals. My Dad was a Ford Partsman during the late 50's through 1974. Some of these Catalogs were 3 Volumes like this. These 2 Volumes Weigh 33 lbs together. They were kept under the Counter until needed and thats how the Parts Guy's kept in Shape. Like lifting Dumbells every Time they were brought out for a Customer. I have 3 Sets of these 49-61. One listed on Ebay.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/66559abc-4038-4fd3-af07-b037.jpg 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/1fb0fc74-9f53-44ce-82b0-7546.jpg
Back to the top...
bump
By tarheel - 7 Years Ago
Rev:
I know that its been some time since you last posted your offer for the Ford parts Diagrams and Y block engine manual, but I'm interested in buying one if they are still available.  My name is Larry Fuller and my email address is larryfuller@mtnarea.net.  My phone number is 818-334-8085.
Larry.
Larry,

I will send you a PayPal invoice....
Larry,

I will send you a PayPal invoice....
By 57RancheroJim - 7 Years Ago
I just ordered mine on Ebay. Too bad all your pictures went missing in the photo bucket rip off..
By Daniel Jessup - 6 Years Ago
back to the front page
By MoonShadow - 6 Years Ago
I was looking for your page this week for a new guy. Glad you re-posted.
By Daniel Jessup - 5 Years Ago
bump to the top
back to the top fellas, I am back in town and will be available for a couple of weeks. Sorry to those of you that have been waiting.
bump
A lot of you guys have been requesting the thumb drive - I just received a supply of them so we are ready to ship now. Thanks
By Daniel Jessup - 4 Years Ago
bump