Profile Picture

Nascar stainless steel headers for yblock

Posted By mongo 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/96e11f20-68ef-4665-a07c-e2fc.jpgAs I shipping of these Toyota pro fab nascar headers to an Aussie fabricator . I thought to myself  . Looks like an easy adapt to yblock . Account the slip fit design . Easy reweld on the flanges .  These headers can be made shorter or longer . I would be interested doing some if there was an interest .   I also  a vendor at the PRI show in Indy  . Talked with a few high tech aluminum sand casting companys . For  reversible high flow .water pump and  cam cover .  These headers have 1 7/8ths primaries stepped to 2" all flowed , weigh less than 30 lbs   ,can put oval outlets for low clearance . I keep 10 sets in stock .    

Po ol Davie

Sparta , Tn.

miker
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
That's an interesting idea, but which of our applications are they going to fit? Typically, the pass side is easier, but on the driver's side the steering box, the clutch Z bar, sometimes the oil filter, are a clearance problem. The motor mounts play into this also.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
mongo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
These are for the hardcore builder and racer .  I am always thinking up and making things work better . 

Po ol Davie

Sparta , Tn.

LordMrFord
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
miker (12/24/2015)
That's an interesting idea, but which of our applications are they going to fit?

A dragster aplication. Smile
A passenger car's steering gear and that 8. And 7. Cylinder's long bends doesnt seem to fit with together but headers otherwise looks quite nice.

Hyvinkää, FI

Reading This Topic

Site Meter