Profile Picture

56 Victoria Rear window seal.

Posted By MoonShadow 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I have the back window out of my 56 Victoria and can't find a new seal for it. I have a couple of sedan seals but of course those don't work. Do any of you guys happen to have a spare 56 Victoria hardtop seal? All the companies online are back ordered. HELP!

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
carl
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

MoonShadow (5/26/2015)
I have the back window out of my 56 Victoria and can't find a new seal for it. I have a couple of sedan seals but of course those don't work. Do any of you guys happen to have a spare 56 Victoria hardtop seal? All the companies online are back ordered. HELP! 

Chuck   give me a call might be able to help you  Carl
Y block Billy
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I haven't seen yours Chuck, But when you find one let me know, I am going to need one also for my gasser project!

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

MoonShadow
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Bill, I found the one I was looking for but turns out its for a sedan. Same as the one I ordered earlier this year. I have a line on one for a Victoria and will know more soon. Is your gasser project a hardtop? The one you brought home last year? I'm going to try to get up there soon and collect the rest of my parts. I'm sure you need them out from under foot. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Bill, I found the one I was looking for but turns out its for a sedan. Same as the one I ordered earlier this year. I have a line on one for a Victoria and will know more soon. Is your gasser project a hardtop? The one you brought home last year? I'm going to try to get up there soon and collect the rest of my parts. I'm sure you need them out from under foot. Chuck

Y's guys rule!

MoonShadow
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Y's guys rule!

Y block Billy
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Yes Chuck, it is a victoria just like yours. I just took the body off the frame and started patching floors, making mounts and cutting frame etc to install straight x front end.

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

Reading This Topic

Site Meter