56 Victoria Rear window seal.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic114975.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By MoonShadow - 9 Years Ago
I have the back window out of my 56 Victoria and can't find a new seal for it. I have a couple of sedan seals but of course those don't work. Do any of you guys happen to have a spare 56 Victoria hardtop seal? All the companies online are back ordered. HELP!
By carl - 9 Years Ago
MoonShadow (5/26/2015)
I have the back window out of my 56 Victoria and can't find a new seal for it. I have a couple of sedan seals but of course those don't work. Do any of you guys happen to have a spare 56 Victoria hardtop seal? All the companies online are back ordered. HELP! 

Chuck   give me a call might be able to help you  Carl
By Y block Billy - 9 Years Ago
I haven't seen yours Chuck, But when you find one let me know, I am going to need one also for my gasser project!
Bill, I found the one I was looking for but turns out its for a sedan. Same as the one I ordered earlier this year. I have a line on one for a Victoria and will know more soon. Is your gasser project a hardtop? The one you brought home last year? I'm going to try to get up there soon and collect the rest of my parts. I'm sure you need them out from under foot. Chuck
Bill, I found the one I was looking for but turns out its for a sedan. Same as the one I ordered earlier this year. I have a line on one for a Victoria and will know more soon. Is your gasser project a hardtop? The one you brought home last year? I'm going to try to get up there soon and collect the rest of my parts. I'm sure you need them out from under foot. Chuck
By Y block Billy - 9 Years Ago
Yes Chuck, it is a victoria just like yours. I just took the body off the frame and started patching floors, making mounts and cutting frame etc to install straight x front end.