Profile Picture

Posted By Rowen 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Howdy folks, my name is Rowen n I am here ta say that I have finally got my 1955 Crown Victoria!! Just joined the crown victoria association and have been surfing the net lookin for any and all the places . to discuss my love of this car!! I live in woodland ca, about 20 mi north of sacramento. I bought her, my wife and I have named her Diana cause she's a princess, from consignment at the california automobile museum. Previous owner had her for 23 years and I will have her for the rest of my life!! In sure I will have lots o questions later, but for now I am just so happy to have her that I feel like im 16 again!! She's buckskin brown over snowshoe white and as pretty as the day is long!! She's all original save for the dual exhaust someone put on before the last owner got her. 272 2bbl auto. Well folks just had ta post something (like I said, I LOVE this car)!! Hope ta hear from others that love their babies as much as I love mine!!! For now, all have a lovely evening n ill chim in when I can.

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca

Reading This Topic

Site Meter