Profile Picture

Let's see those F.E.D. and ALTERED pics!!!

Posted By babor 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I'm trying to decide whether to build a F.E.D. or an Altered. I am also thinking about what front axle setup I want to run and thinking about braking and parachutes. The best I can gather is this thing should lay down around a low 6 in the 1/8, this could be hard to stop with only rear brakes in a F.E.D. In an altered I would likely run a street/strip(more strip), but run front and rear brakes as well as possibly legalize it and run around town being a nuisance. I would like to see what everyone else is running and get some ideas. I also love to see others handiwork! It's inspiring to see the engineering of other people that have the same warped sense of reality that evolves around going fast... Looking forward to the pics folks!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter