Profile Picture

Daytona Turkey run

Posted By junkyardjeff 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I am heading down this year and will be in the HAMB parking on the east side of the lake,anyone else going.

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio
steinauge
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I will be there.Mostly going for the swap meet.I live 20 miles down the road from the speedway.
steinauge
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)Supercharged (366 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Well,I went friday and saturday. took my truck so I could haul my wifes electric cart and (hopefully) all the partsI would find.Weather was beautiful! The swapmeet went on forever! Just tons of stuff.Not much Y block stuff.I got a 2X4 intake and a set of good 113 heads.The only other Y stuff I saw was an A intake with teapot,a B intake and several Offy 3X2 manifolds.Anyone else find things they need? I took the 55 to Belair plaza saturday night and was in the heavy traffic for a good hour.To my surprise I had no problems at all.Coolant temp never got over 190! All in all a great time! The few Y cars I saw were really nice but there sure werent many of them!
junkyardjeff
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I had a good time and came back monday to avoid the sunday traffic,the gas gauge finally quit working and had issues with the stereo just when I was leaving Kentucky but got it fixed. I was more concerned with the stereo then the gas gauge and ordered a sending unit when I was there and it arrived today so I got a little project to do this weekend,the 55 cruised good at 75 and 80 most of the way there and no other problems.

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio

Reading This Topic

Site Meter