Daytona Turkey run

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic110387.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By junkyardjeff - 10 Years Ago
I am heading down this year and will be in the HAMB parking on the east side of the lake,anyone else going.
By steinauge - 10 Years Ago
I will be there.Mostly going for the swap meet.I live 20 miles down the road from the speedway.
By steinauge - 10 Years Ago
Well,I went friday and saturday. took my truck so I could haul my wifes electric cart and (hopefully) all the partsI would find.Weather was beautiful! The swapmeet went on forever! Just tons of stuff.Not much Y block stuff.I got a 2X4 intake and a set of good 113 heads.The only other Y stuff I saw was an A intake with teapot,a B intake and several Offy 3X2 manifolds.Anyone else find things they need? I took the 55 to Belair plaza saturday night and was in the heavy traffic for a good hour.To my surprise I had no problems at all.Coolant temp never got over 190! All in all a great time! The few Y cars I saw were really nice but there sure werent many of them!
By junkyardjeff - 10 Years Ago
I had a good time and came back monday to avoid the sunday traffic,the gas gauge finally quit working and had issues with the stereo just when I was leaving Kentucky but got it fixed. I was more concerned with the stereo then the gas gauge and ordered a sending unit when I was there and it arrived today so I got a little project to do this weekend,the 55 cruised good at 75 and 80 most of the way there and no other problems.