Profile Picture

Still cannot access forums when logged in

Posted By jrappl 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The site or my account or both are broken! I cannot reply to any thread but I can add a new topic but button labels are missing - sorry, it's the only way I can post anything.

When not logged in I can browse the forums without problems. Once I log on the forum threads disappear as do many labels. For example in the drop down on the gear button upper right next to username - it has 6 lines broken into 3 sections but none of the labels are visible. I believe the last one is logout. It I hit logout the threads show back up.

I'm running win7 ultimate. I have tried Chrome and IE. I have cleared all history and cookies in both and tried refreshing I have tried two other computers - they get the same result. I do not have any virues or other problems with my computers. I am a software developer and know what I am doing.

In addition I don't see anyway on site to search for a specific topic. All other forums I am a member of (Ranchero forum, Corvette forum, etc..) provide search options. Sure I can use google but it is not easy to confine it to y-blocksforever...

Since others seem to be able to use the forums I'm guessing it has something to do with my account. I can log in (no password or login errors) and my profile info on posts is correct including how many posts, etc... I cannot get to my profile or delete my account so I will try to make a new one and see if that works.

John
Ted
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Your thread has been moved to this section as it’s a better fit here.  Here are the links to past threads regarding login problems.  Sounds like you simply need to do a ‘refresh’ to clear out some old cookies that are getting in your way.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic107911-2.aspx
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic107933.aspx 

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

tomfiii
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Go to explore to search,you have to pull grey bar on right down to expose search.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter