Profile Picture

New member Newbie/oldbie

Posted By alvin 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi everybody.  I've just joined the forum.  First off, I've known and loved y-blocks for 35 years.  My first love was a 56 Victoria 2 door hardtop.  I purchased it in 1979 and I still own it.  Amazingly enough I have never modified a y- block.  The reason that this is ironic is because modifying engines is what I do.  I own a 5 axis cnc head porting machine and a Superflow 600 flowbench and on any given day my son and I can be found in the shop carving out a living.  We see cast iron gt-40 heads, pro-stock style heads and everything in between.  The hustle and bustle of making a living has kept me away from my Vicky for so long.  About two months ago, I decided to make getting that 56 rolling a priority.  This includes a shiny new paint job, all new upholstery, and a dual quad 292.  Which brings me here. Id like to consult the knowledgeable people here for this build.  I have a good deal of race engine experience, but little y-block experience.  I will try my hand at porting a set o ECZ-G heads.  I am open to advice and constructive criticism and I will keep you guys posted about my progress.  Thanks in advance.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter