USA Parts Supply moving to Cadillac only - no more FoMoCo

Posted By Daniel Jessup 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

USA Parts Supply moving to Cadillac only - no more FoMoCo

Author
Problem Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I heard it straight from the horse's mouth. Some of you may use USA Parts Supply up in Kearneysville, WV, to supply you with repro Ford parts. I have not used them since the 90's but since they were only about 1 hour from me I decided to visit their "store" and warehouse. Suffice to say, the welcome was not warm. I literally had to explain to the two parts employees what a T86 Ford transmission was and that the part I held in my hand was a countershaft lol. They did not even get up from their desks. I had to walk over to them... when they got done telling me that "no one has got that" and that "you've got to have a machine shop make that" etc, I asked for a Ford catalog. They basically said that they were not going to bother, they are "getting away from Ford parts."

I turned around and walked out.

What they have left in Ford parts I have no idea, but do not trust their website.

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter