Profile Picture

Merry Christmas from the Great White North!

Posted By Canadian Hot Rodder 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
To All:

Had a conversation with Lon Argent from Australia today and he informed me of some of our Y-Block family members that have become ill or had tragedies in their families! Sad This saddened me greatly as I have made some GREAT friends through this site and "Y" gatherings!

That being said, I REALLY hope that this Christmas, prayers are answered and EVERYONE here has a VERY Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year!!!!!!! Please take care all of yourself and your families!!! We may be far apart geographically, but our hearts are all in the same place!

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

LON
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Rob ,

Great to hear from you this morning. Had a great Christmas day with family & friends ,all sitting around in 85 -90 degrees, drinking ice cold beer,& eating salads & cold cuts for lunch . No sign of rain & no sign of snow ???? Wishing all of the Y Block family a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy & Happy New Year .

Lon & Lynne

yblocksdownunder

Glen Henderson
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Hendersons, 24 degrees here in LA this morning but warming up to around 50 later.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
speedpro56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Merry Christmas from the Burnette's, woke up to 15 degrees this morning in Western North Carolina and should get up into a balmy 40's today. Have a Happy Healthy New Year to all our Y block friendsSmile.

-Gary Burnette-

pegleg
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Lon, Thank you for the card and the video. More than I got from a certain Canadian!! Merry Christmas!

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Now all of you in the sunny south, I hope you don't get sunburned!!!! We dipped to -26 deg Celsius last night which = about -14 Fahrenheit with the wind chill!!! Good to keep everything covered with the 1/2" of ice from the weekend ice storms!!!! Just glad we still have power unlike some!!!

That being said, it was a good Christmas and hope to see all my fellow Y-Blockers in the New Year, take care!!!! Smile

Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Sorry Frank, was working Christmas Eve and tonight!!! I hope you and your family had a good one!!!!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter