Profile Picture

Formatting & Updates

Posted By Jim 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
The errors that we have been having should be resolved now. The problem was caused when Microsoft went to a new version of .NET on the servers that host our forums. The patch that I received allows the software to respond properly to this change.

Also, several have wondered about using iOS and Android devices with the forums, The latest version of the software will make that doable. I am getting that now and as soon as Stephen (my Guru) has time to get it installed and configured, we will have that. I am also looking forward to this as I use an iPhone and iPad.

As this site nears it's 11th birthday in January, I am still amazed that you guys continue to use it!

Thanks!

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
Daniel Jessup
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Jim - thank you so much. You have been so instrumental in bringing all of us together that our words cannot express enough of our gratitude. Guys like you and Bruce Young have helped tremendously in the resurgence of knowledge of all things Y Block. You guys should be placed in the Y Block Hall of Fame along with these other engine gurus and racers!

I know you have been asked this before but declined the offer; however, would you consider setting up a paypal account whereby we could make a donation to the cause? There are NO pesky advertisements on the forum and we know that it costs you money to keep the site up and running from month to month.

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

slick56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello Jim, i have just posted, and this time the preview pane appeared, but with this message in it..

The following error occurred...The following error occurred...

South Australia

Jim
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Hmm, I am not sure about that but have sent a screenshot of the error to the technical guru.

Jim (site owner)
Jim
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

If you just must assist, you can just send Paypal to k5jmc@txwifi.com

Thanks,

Jim (site owner)
NoShortcuts
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

THANKS for the update, Jim.

This site continues to be invaluable to individuals like me who are 'efforting' to assemble 50 something year old y-block equipped time machines that perhaps we didn't get to build at an earlier time for one reason or another.

Thanks for all that you do to keep us 'live'! Smile

Regards,

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Daniel Jessup
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Paypal "gift" on the way Jim - thank you again.

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

slick56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
From me too. Help to pay for some gas in the 429HP !

South Australia

Jim
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Thanks guys, it is much appreciated!

Jim (site owner)
lyonroad
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thanks Jim, donation sent.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter