Profile Picture

Copying quotes

Posted By ian57tbird 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Ahhh, yeah. Tried again. won't let me post a picture now either... CryingCrying

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

slick56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I just tried to post a pic, still doesn't work for me.

Cool

South Australia

The Master Cylinder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Hey, hey. Something just happened. w00t Everything looks to be back to "Normal". SmoooothSmooooth Got all the editing icons and smilies back!!! YAY!!

We can easily post pictures again!!!

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/22520cfe-b208-4217-bda2-3fff.jpg

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

The Master Cylinder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

When editing or quoting look for some added gipperish that the software seems to be arbitrarily is adding and delete it before posting. Hope that helps.

As for the rest it sure would be nice if the picture and link icons returned...

NoShortcuts
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yes, along with some of the other functions that we previously enjoyed, the 'Quote' option is not working properly.

Yes, the quote is presented, but after typing your text and toggling the 'Post' button, I'm getting a full page error message.

Similarly, if I attempt to edit a posting I've made, after toggling 'Edit' and making the change, I can't post the revision.

What I've been doing, is copying the text that I posted from the actual thread, toggling the 'Reply' button, pasting the former posting into the new text input box, making the desired changes, and then toggling the 'Post' button.

After having done this, I have two similar postings up on the thread. Sooo, I then go back to the original posting that I made and hit the 'Delete' button.

The downside of this is that my posting numbers are climbing at a rate faster than I'm actually putting new information forward. I do not want to leave unclear, incorrect, or misleading information up though.

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
slick56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
And me.

Something gets lost travelling to the other side of the Planet?

South Australia

ian57tbird
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Same for me
snowcone
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)Supercharged (364 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Quotes dosn't work anymore for me either.
Brings up an error message

Gary - 1958 Star Customline and 1940 Ford Deluxe Hotrod

ian57tbird
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Maybe it's my computer but I can't get the quotes or the paragraphs to work. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I'll have to check with the other guys over here sometime to see what they're doing or try it on a different computer.
Ted
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
The easiest way is to simply use the ‘quote’ button next to the 'reply' at the bottom of the post you’d like to use as the quote. This will transfer the desired post to the edit box where you can add your own text either before or after the ‘quote’. You can also edit the quoted text within the quote markers so it’s more specific to your needs.

Another way is to highlight the desired text and simply use the cut/paste feature using the right key of the mouse and then pasting that into the edit text box. To distinguish that as quote text, you can use quotation marks, italics, or if wanting to box it in, then use “[ quote][ /quote] before and after the text in question without the spaces I included so they would display.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter