Profile Picture

New England Y's guy get togather

Posted By MoonShadow 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
I've tried this before so this time I'll start early. I just noticed another member here mentioning he was from Maine. I keep seeing New Englanders on this forum and would like to get some help and support to do a Y'block shootout or cruise up here next summer. I know many of you would like to make the trip to Columbus each year but it just isn't in the cards. The guys on the west coast are starting to make some real impact in the car world with the drag coupe, land speed cars/trucks and the FED's. I know New England raceway in Epping, NH has a nostalgia meet. Perhaps we could start there and see what we can build. I have seen some interesting old style meets and various small dragstrips around the country so if any knows of another perhaps smaller venue would be fun.
I have such a good time each year at the Y-Block nationals that I need another event! Can't afford to travel to the other coast or the salt flats so I think we need to do something here. There is also the LSR track in Maine and even some car shows we could gang up on.
I'm open for idea's but I need all you guys that are lurking here to step up. Chuck

Last years nostalgia show at Epping:
http://www.newenglanddragway.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=186

and Loring Maine speed trials
http://www.lta-lsr.com/Pages/Track.aspx

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Anybody?

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
62f250
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)Supercharged (117 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi chuck, I'm from vermont and would love to meet up and do a y block deal somewhere in new england. New england dragway is'nt real far for me or perhaps lebanon valley dragway could be a consideration.

1962 f250 currently heartless
1961 country squire 292 3 speed
1963 galaxie 390 powered
1976 f250 4wd 390 powered
Y block Billy
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi chuck,

They have nostalgia meets at Winterport dragway near Bangor and Rono's neck of the woods, would be another hour or so for you but I think they have a flagman for the nostalgia events. Look up Winterport Dragway, I have not been yet but was wanting too.

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

Reading This Topic

Site Meter