Profile Picture

57-58 supercharger equiv. heads, great condition - Colorado - make offer

Posted By 63 redbed 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

57-58 supercharger equiv. heads, great condition - Colorado - make...

Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (7 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I have a pair of Cyl. Heads I am willing to part with that are the Identical casting to the 57 Ford "E" Code Supercharged 312's. These do have the same chambers, valves, and are factory reinforced with the "posts". I would like to entertain offers, and am looking for a good home for these. They are heavily oiled, and have been syran wrapped, and cardboard packaged I cool, dry, dark garage(s) since August of 2009. Prior to that they were on a running, driving engine owned by an 80 something year old man in a rural town. - An Ideal pair for your projects! Mileage is unknown, but the documentation provided showing rebuild on engine showed 65k at rebuild, and vehicle odometer showed 80k which I believe to be true.

Make offer.
Oldmics
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

The 1957 "E" code engine induction system consisted of a dual 4 barrel carburated setup.This engine used heads that showed a casting of ECZ - G.

The supercharger engine used a different induction setup.It was labled and known as "F" code .

This "F" code engine used a different head casting.

So there are two different heads depending upon what the engine was configured as.

There were no "E" supercharged engines (from the factory).

So that brings us to the question of What is the casting information on your heads,that you are offering?

Oldmics
charliemccraney
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
What are the casting numbers and where are you located?

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter