Profile Picture

Y-Block Shootout 2013 Video

Posted By charliemccraney 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
I've started uploading.

http://www.youtube.com/user/charliemccraney

Lawrenceville, GA
LON
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Charlie,

You are the man. Great videos. Thank you very much. Do you have any from the car park at the Super 8 ???

Lon

yblocksdownunder

charliemccraney
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

I never finished uploading. I've started again. Tony got a lot of Video, all HD and some slow motion. It'll probably take a solid day to get it all up.

Check them out!

Lawrenceville, GA
Hollow Head
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Nice videos indeed, but how about if you would edit all those videos together and build a real Y-block shootout video? It's a little pain in the ..s to wait and get ads between all those videos. Real half an hour video with texts about drivers would be more entertaining to watch. Ok, it takes time and patience to edit and lots of time to upload. But, after editing you can just leave it uploading over night and go to sleep...

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/e3fd9a79-e7c3-47ff-a648-8cd5.jpg Seppo from Järvenpää, Finland
www.hollowheads.net (just click the hole in the head to proceed)
charliemccraney
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Videos aren't my thing. I don't have the patience for all of that.

You shouldn't get ads. If you're getting ads, I should be getting paid by YouTube and I'm not.

Lawrenceville, GA
speedpro56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks for the great videos Charlie. You and Tony do a great service for the Y blockers and it is really appreciated a lot!

-Gary Burnette-

Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks Charlie for posting these, I know it takes a lot of time. You and Tony do a great job and I know that he was a bit under the weather this year, well last year now. Look forward to watching all that you can post.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
Vic Correnti
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Thanks Charlie for posting these, you and Tony do a really great job every year. And now I have a great video of my suspension issues that you guy's keep telling me about.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7393d096-cbf0-4ed0-bfdc-c4b0.jpg  Vic Correnti

Joe 5bird7
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)Supercharged (112 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Great videos----great cars. Thanks much.
pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Charlie, Your truck and Dennis's really sound great in the videos. Sweet sounds!

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter