Profile Picture

I about fell out tonight...

Posted By Daniel Jessup 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)Supercharged (461 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
May God continue to Bless you and your Flock and all Mankind.

Tom

What?
yblock32deuce
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
well deserved daniel. know what you mean
speedpro56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
AMEN!!!

-Gary Burnette-

pegleg
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Congratulations Dan, You have had success at what is probably the most emotionally difficult professions there is. Most of the time God's pretty good at selecting the people who can handle it.

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

NoShortcuts
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Nice tribute to you, Dan. Obviously, you're 'efforting' to make a difference in the lives of your flock, AND it's recognized by others.

It's always nice to see commitment and effort rewarded. I've always figured that what goes around comes around. -Sounds like you're proof of it!

These are crazy times, Dan. Try to make some time for yourself on a regular basis so that you don't get pulled down by what's all around you. -Easier said than done, I expect... May God continue to bless you and yours.

Regards,

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Selfless giving is often its own reward but its also nice to have a congregation that appreciates you. All thing happen on their own schedule. Your Y hobby will proceed when its turn comes around again. Thanks for all you do. I look forward to seeing you in Columbus if you can make it. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
texasmark1
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)Supercharged (906 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
God is good, isn't He!!

Congrats on your gift; what an honor!

as it says, "... knowing your labor in the Lord is not in vain..."

this gift speaks volumes about your service and dedication to your flock!

Good for you; keep up the Good Work, brother!

Mark

"God Bless Texas"location: Houston,TX
Daniel Jessup
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Lately some of my Y block friends have been asking me things like, "where have you been?" or "you don't post as much as you used to..." etc. Some of you fellas that know me the closest know that I have been at it 7 days a week here over the past several months with our church work... I am a pastor after all. Not much time for hobbies as I have ministered to people while they buried their dead, counseled teenagers ready to literally commit suicide (one was already cutting himself), been working in the prisons with other teenagers that need life changing help that only God can provide, etc, etc, etc. If you are a member of a going church that is trying to accomplish something for God, then you know what I mean. In the midst of all this, my 10 year anniversary came around, and the church surprised me during tonight's service.

Anyhow, I thought I would post this photo tonight. It's not Y block related - I know, so I put it in the This and That section.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/149a7e3b-da43-44b4-836b-ace0.JPG

Yep, that's me standing in front of a 2013 Chrysler Town & Country Van. I thank God and the members of our church for such a kind gesture. It's all paid for and the title is mine. I don't think I deserve anything this nice as a gift from anyone, and I cannot say enough about our church and how they have treated me over the years.

As far as the Y block habit goes, hopefully my schedule will die down a little bit over the summer time.

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter