Profile Picture

Brake Booster

Posted By oldgasser 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)Supercharged (101 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Can someone shed so light on the brake situation that I have.I installed a re built power booster from Mac's last fall in my 55 Ford with totally new brake system throughout the car I had great brakes last fall being the car sat until today when I started it & discovered I had no brakes so I checked the Master cylinder & it was dry ( of the Dot 5 silicone fluid) so I inturn checked for leaks & found none. I was bleeding the power brake Booster & seen that the fluid was coming out the booster screen area< do you think it is the booster or the MC bleeding into the booster or what?? I did phone the teck guy at Mac's & he said the Dot 5 silicone was the problem just switch back. I'm am hesident on this for I have two other 55/57 Fords that has P/booster with no problems.
Need your input please.
Old Gasser email address ronandjen@xplornet.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter