Profile Picture

How to get to Main Page.

Posted By The Master Cylinder 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Love the new Forum upgrade (now that I can get in) but how do you get from the Forums to the "Main Page", the one with the Links to Vendors, Profiles and Tech Articles? The only way I see to do it is to close the forums and re-log on to the Main Page. Smooooth

And I like being "Supercharged" better than "Walking on Water" Smooooth

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

55vickey
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)Supercharged (455 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I'm not seeing a problem with mine, I stay logged in and just use my back arrow, not sure if it's the same on all browsers. Gary

Gary, 55 Vicky, St. Germain, Wisconsin

Jim
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Been talking to Ted about user levels, got to come up with better stuff that walking on water although we do have some on this site that really can do that (They know where the stones are!).

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
When you have a direct link to the forum page the back arrow will not take you to the Y-Block main page. Thats why I keep asking about a button on the forum to take you there. Just a convenience. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Jim
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

We have not found a way to do that at this point Chuck. Also, the forum is on a totally different web server than the rest of the site. An entire new ballgame. I can make it so that when you click on the forum from the main page of the website, that it opens a new window in your browser if that helps.

Jim (site owner)
The Master Cylinder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

55vickey (2/18/2013)
I'm not seeing a problem with mine, I stay logged in and just use my back arrow, not sure if it's the same on all browsers. Gary

Yes, but the back arrow only takes me back one page at a time. If I have been perusing around the Forum for a while and reading different threads I have to hit the back arrow several times to get back to the Main Page.

Jim, I'm no computer wiz but can't a link be on the Forum Home Page that takes you to the Main Page similar to the link on the Main Page that takes you to the Forum Home Page.

Does that even make sense? Smooooth

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Ted
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
Short term I've put a link to the YBF Home Page within the 'permanent' post at the top of the This-N-That section. Simply open up the thread and it's right there at the top. That should suffice until a button can be placed somewhere on the Forum home page.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

The Master Cylinder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

AWESOME... SmoooothSmooooth

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Shouldn't take more than adding a button to the top left links with a hypertext to the YBF home page. This will help. Thanks Ted. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Jim
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

It's really simple to go back to the main page of the forum. Just scroll to the top and click on Home in the upper right area. Is that what you are wanting to be able to do?

Jim (site owner)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter