Profile Picture

F-100 box

Posted By lameyer 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)Supercharged (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Is the stepside box and rear fenders on a 1956 and 1961 F-100 EXACTLY the same?
pintoplumber
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I think the box and fenders are the same, but I believe the newer boxes had the fenders mounted up higher.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
lyonroad
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
The mounting holes at the bottom of the fenders where the running board bolts on may be different as well. Mine were all over the place. I had to raise the running boards with spacers (about 1") to close the gap between the box and that vertical piece of sheet metal on the running board.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter