Profile Picture

Aerostar springs...AGAIN

Posted By stlroken 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thanks Alan, just one question, how much did you need to move yours?

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

bird55
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)

i think it went a quarter inch

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d8028aa4-f8f9-4981-9e51-4428.jpg
       A  L  A  N   F  R  A  K  E  S   ~  Tulsa, OK    

dbird
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)

Only took me ten months.Brought this old thread back to life as I finally got around to the hijacked topic. Taking my time I spent two days on less than a days worth of work, but managed to move the body 5/16 to 3/8 inch at the back bumper. Really, easier than expected. Thanks to all that contributed for the input.

I'm really looking forward to not having to use the air shocks to keep the tires from rubbing.

Don

Oh, and in the meantime I did put Aerostar springs on and like the way it sits with stock spindles.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter