Profile Picture

Help webmaster or moderator

Posted By 57FordPU 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
In trying to post Tim's latest pictures, I keep getting a drop down box asking for a full absolute URL to the image. I used to get a window asking for my picture from my hard drive. I don't use a web host for storage of my pictures so now I am unable to post pictures. Is there an easy solution to post pictures from my own files?

Charlie Burns Laton, Ca (South of Fresno)

BurnsRacing981@gmail.com
Y block Billy
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I get that same message when trying to post from my phone and I have no idea what the absolute URL is from the picture I am trying to post.

On my laptop I have a dial up air card and it takes so long for the picture to upload it normally times out on me so the only way I can post pics is from my home computer and I am not there very often, kind of a bummer because I have tried to post many things before and just gave up trying.

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

57FordPU
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Help............

BurnsRacing981@gmail.com
charliemccraney
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
I can't help because I've never been able to upload.

If you email them, I will upload them to my photobucket and then link them here.

Lawrenceville, GA
57FordPU
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Thanks Charlie, if I'm not successful, I just might take you up on that. Hopefully someone in charge has an answer to my dilemma, especially if others are having the same problem.

BurnsRacing981@gmail.com
rick55
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I'm with you Charlie, I use photobucket for all my web photo uploads.

The account is free and it is easy to post from there.

Regards

Rick - West Australia
Do Y Blocks Downunder run upside down? Gravity Sucks!!
57FordPU
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I would like to show pictures on my posts without having to just use a link.  Can you help me?

BurnsRacing981@gmail.com
charliemccraney
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
You have Format and Insert options below the text field when creating a post.  Go to insert, the second icon is insert image, click on that and a dialog box pops up then click on choose file.  From there, go to the folder with your pictures, select the one you want to add, click on open and then add image.

You can also try simply dragging and dropping your picture.  That has worked for me at times and is a little easier.

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter