Profile Picture

1956 Victoria standard features and options

Posted By DryLakesRacer 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have searched every where I can for what was standard on a 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria and what was an option. including a 1956 salesman book.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of on my is the Thunderbird 292 V-8 with Dual exhausts is standard.

It has the following items and I hope one of you can tell new if it's standars or option and if so how much $$$ extra it was.

I think most of these are options:  2-tone paint, Ford-O-Matic Transmission, Master guide Power Steering, Magic-Aire Heater, Console-Range Radio, Full Ford Crest Wheel Covers, Rear Fender Shields (Skirts), White Wall tires & Exhaust Deflectors

How about these: Automatic lighter, Windshield Washer, Back-up lights, Left Outside, Mirror Tinted Glass & Clock.

It does not have A/C, Master Power Brakes (or add on), Padded Dash and Visors, Full Vinyl Interior, Rear Speaker, Continental Kit. Wire Wheel Hubcaps, 312 Thunderbird Special V-8, OD Trans, T/C Radio, Rear antenna, Spot Lights, Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Right Outside Mirror, Bumper Guards front or rear, Fog lamps, 

Thanks for anyones help........................JD

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.

aussiebill
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
DryLakesRacer (7/24/2012)
I have searched every where I can for what was standard on a 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria and what was an option. including a 1956 salesman book.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of on my is the Thunderbird 292 V-8 with Dual exhausts is standard.

It has the following items and I hope one of you can tell new if it's standars or option and if so how much $$$ extra it was.

I think most of these are options:  2-tone paint, Ford-O-Matic Transmission, Master guide Power Steering, Magic-Aire Heater, Console-Range Radio, Full Ford Crest Wheel Covers, Rear Fender Shields (Skirts), White Wall tires & Exhaust Deflectors

How about these: Automatic lighter, Windshield Washer, Back-up lights, Left Outside, Mirror Tinted Glass & Clock.

It does not have A/C, Master Power Brakes (or add on), Padded Dash and Visors, Full Vinyl Interior, Rear Speaker, Continental Kit. Wire Wheel Hubcaps, 312 Thunderbird Special V-8, OD Trans, T/C Radio, Rear antenna, Spot Lights, Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Right Outside Mirror, Bumper Guards front or rear, Fog lamps, 

Thanks for anyones help........................JD

How about power windows and seat,  front fender stone sheilds, wire basket wheel trims, tissue dispenser ?Smile

AussieBill            YYYY    Forever Y Block     YYYY

Down Under, Australia

DryLakesRacer
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Aussie...you got me there. just pointing out a bunch it doesn't have. Looks like I missed quite a few. Not much of a Pep Boys, Western Auto billboard guy.

I'm glad it has what it has and not much more. The black one my dad bought my mom in 1956 was the same without 2-tone and P/S..That's it.  This is the reason I finally went out looking for one. She past away last June 2011 at 95 and was under my care and I didn't want to "run out" so the memory of the '56 had to wait till then. I was pretty lucky in high school the have one to "use" for dates....

Hopefully this inquiry will help a lot of guys find out what was standard and the $$$$'s

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter