Profile Picture

Radiator PIPES???

Posted By Twisted_Fate 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
QuestionMark Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
does any one no of anyone that makes/bends Radiator PIPES kind of like this

If no body has a clue then would anyone like to venture a guess as to what would be a good material for doing this myself. This is something ive seen for years and ive always been in love with the look of this  and now im getting tired of looking and not owning if i have to bend it myself i will, but if someone creates these and they do it more professionally then i would then so be it looks like the wallet will come out.

rgrove
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)Supercharged (576 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Seems like any good custom exhaust shop that does mandrel bends ought to be able to do that....

Ron Grove

Wauconda, IL

MoonShadow
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
How about the aftermarket ribbed pipes that you hand bend to fit? They will take fairly tight bends and have adapters to fit many sizes. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
YellowWing
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)Supercharged (296 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
We did a couple of those last summer. Used stainless tubing and mandrel bends, cut and welded then ground down the welds and polished. They looked like one piece when complete. Mike

1956 Fairlane Victoria (ORREO)

Overlooking Beautiful Rimrock AZ

Twisted_Fate
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank you guys very much! I have been doing alot of research on this and it looks like il be making my own! i can get stainless, Brass, aluminum, and Copper tube(im leaning toward copper or aluminum to match the new rad for a classic cool look). i will definitely post pictures for progress and when im finished!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter