Profile Picture

Aluminium head availability

Posted By slumlord444 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Does Mummert have these available yet? Talked to him a while back and he has my name and contact info but no word yet. No rush yet but would like to get a set when they become avaliable again.
slumlord444
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Talked to John last week. Has heads back from foundry and currently working on finishing current orders. Probably have more comeing in a couple of months. I have my name on his waiting list and patiently waiting. Pulling engine and trans out of Bird Monday and taking car to body shop Friday. Lots of work for my aging body.
slumlord444
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I have been trying to contact John Mummert for some time to comfirm my order for a set of heads and never seem to get an answer on his phone and he has not returned my  messages on his machine. I am aware of the time zone.  I was supposed to be on his waiting list. It has been over a month ago since I have talked to him. Any suggestions on contacting him??
aussiebill
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
slumlord444 (12/28/2011)
I have been trying to contact John Mummert for some time to comfirm my order for a set of heads and never seem to get an answer on his phone and he has not returned my  messages on his machine. I am aware of the time zone.  I was supposed to be on his waiting list. It has been over a month ago since I have talked to him. Any suggestions on contacting him??

John looks in here regularly, send him PM or try and phone after new year.Smile

AussieBill            YYYY    Forever Y Block     YYYY

Down Under, Australia

PF Arcand
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Mummert is obviously a busy man. Not to make excuses for him, but maybe they have closed up for the Christmas period ?

Paul
slumlord444
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I will try to call him again next week and see if i have any better luck.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter