Profile Picture

Seat Covers?

Posted By Big6ft6 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I know this has nothing to do with the y-block itselfBigGrin  but has anyone had any luck with any seat covers fitting well?  I have some pretty scary upholstery in the old girl, right now no budget for re-covering/buillding seats, but if I could find a good fitting set of seat covers as a temproary fix my wife might actually sit in the car!

Some day this thread will evolve into how to reupholster seats on a budget...but until then I hope I can find jsut a cover that works.Wink

Nate - Madison, Wisconsin

56 Ford Customline Sedan

Big6ft6
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)Supercharged (272 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Bought some chap ones from WalMart.  They fit great...but very very cheap, they have a flap that pulls through between the bottom and seat bac to hold it tight.  I pulled on it just a little and it ripped off.  Was almost like made from a type of paper?  but as far as size, they fit great.  They had two sizes for bench seats, one was for "BIG TRUCKS" or something like that...and one was just regular.  I got the regular size.  I was nervous when I pulled it out of the box...looked pretty dinky, but just like a fitted sheet, once I pulled it over the seat it fit just right.  If they were $20 instead of $35 I would sat it is a great deal.Smile

Nate - Madison, Wisconsin

56 Ford Customline Sedan

rustyfelix
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Time Poster

First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)First Time Poster (1 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hi Big can you post some of the pics from the interior of the car, i'd like to see some of those because the car's exterior is great.

Tim Manning

Reading This Topic

Site Meter