Profile Picture

holley 390 cfm stumble

Posted By kansas 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)Supercharged (337 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I just put a 57 b intake and holley 390 cfm on my  55 with a stock 292 and A/T It had A intake with a 4v teapot before/ it sure rans alot better but I have a small stumble when I take off / so far I have check the float level,accelerator pump arm adj,move the pump cam to the #2 postion Im starting to think that maybe I need to replace the pump shooter which is a .25 but Im not sure which way to go. how can I tell if Im too rich or runing to lean? both can cause a stumble or do I need to change my pump cam? Also when my secondary open I feel a kick which I think is a flat spot I think a stiffer spring on the secondary will take care of that problem The cars has 20 lbs vac at idle, I have try runing the timing at 6 and 12 %  with total adv of 38% at 4k also the distributor was update a year ago and it also has a new fuel pump Im hope that someone has has had this same problem and can tell me what fix it

Reading This Topic

Site Meter