Profile Picture

3d Printed Parts

Posted By 58F600 2 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hey all, I've made a few things for building Y block exhaust. If anyone has any thing they would like drawn up to print at home let me know. Here a link to my thinkiverse with the files. These could be used as block off plates for engine storage or with a little common sense, back purge fixtures for welding up headers like I'm doing.

If anyone has anything else, fell free to add you links here to help others in the future.

https://www.thingiverse.com/yellowsupra88/designs

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7bedf381-56c7-4631-865b-84c2.jpg

KULTULZ
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)Supercharged (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago

...damn ...

You need (IMO) to market this. How about a intake manifold carb block-off plate for engine storage? Beats the hell out of blue painters tape.

58F600
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)Supercharged (167 reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Most of this is already commercially available but over priced imo.

I think the carb pad covers are available on Summit.

If someone wants anything Y block specific that isn't available commercially I can design it so you can print it, or design and print it and mail it to for whatever it costs me.

Covers for the intake opening on the heads?

Reading This Topic

Site Meter