Profile Picture

1955 272 Distributor FREE

Posted By Deyomatic Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Someone needs this more than the shed it's been sitting in for almost 20 years...
I think the rotor and cap were new right before I pulled it...20 years ago.  Looks like the only thing missing is the little screw that holds the condenser in place.  
I only yanked it because I had put a 4bbl on and swapped to a newer unit.  
Let me know where you are and we can figure out shipping...I'll cover that too as long as it's not astronomical...It's in CT.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/502397aa-d7a7-48d2-8bdf-0385.jpg
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/939e4451-a5e5-43c3-8442-0407.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/f45548fa-37a5-4299-8245-c8a5.jpg
Ted
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
If no takers, then you can always consider making an oil primer out it.  Just remove the gear and weld a nut on the top for a speed handle and you have a way to pressurize the oiling system before installing the distributor you are going to use.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

KULTULZ
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 days ago
You know, it is damn shame stuff like this either gets thrown out or tossed into a core barrel.

It would be nice if parts like this could be listed on the interscreen so someone with a dire need of it could find it.

I had a friend that came across a solid body 1957 CUSTOM with a 312. He removed the 312 to put a 4.6L in it and put the 312 to the side in his garage. I came back a few weeks later and saw the engine gone. I asked, "Oh I junked it".

Deyomatic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)Supercharged (623 reputation)

I agree, Kultulz...I'll admit to being a packrat, but I have a special problem throwing away car parts.  I hate hearing those stories.  
Along the same lines, years ago an in-law of an in-law was bragging about how she found her deceased husband's "pistol" (no other details than that) in the closet and turned it in for a $150 Best Buy gift card because it "wasn't worth anything, anyway."  I'm half thankful that I never found out what it was...it would have to be a real TURD to not be worth $150.

FORD DEARBORN
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I'm interested - I'll send a PM.............

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
FORD DEARBORN
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

I suspect many of us literally have tons of "stuff" we just can't part with for numerous reasons. As the years keep going on, I think there is a good chance  that I, for example,  will never use again most of it but can't help thinking there probably is value there to someone. Shipping is so damn insane expensive now days that I'm afraid much is going to end up for scrap.  Would it be possible to establish a place on this site for an individual'a personal list of "stuff'" that needs to go? It would be interesting to see how that would play out in time.  

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
Lord Gaga
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
FORD DEARBORN, That's a great Idea. I also have a lot of stuff I've been 'protecting'. Problem is, finding someone on this site willing to spend the time and energy to set up and administer the thing.

"FREE SAMPLE"
WYEDelta
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Any chance this dizzy is still available? 

FORD DEARBORN
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

WYEDelta, I spoke up for that strib and just received it a few days ago.  If you need it or parts, let me know. We can also communicate threw the PM feature of this site. 

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
WYEDelta
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Ford Dearborn ----Thanks Sir, it went to a good home,,,

Reading This Topic

Site Meter