Profile Picture

Car / Truck Rotisserie

Posted By hjh Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
SOLD       Heavy Duty  Rotisserie  this is heavier then most , USA made and has had very little use. Has balloon tires and steerable front end making it very easy for me to move around my shop. I have original owners manual which goes in good detail of what can be done with this .Pictures is what is needed to really describe it.  I am selling it as I will no longer need it and am trying to raise funds to buy an enclosed car trailer after all these years to haul my 60 Merc.in. Call or text and I can get some pictures to you .I don`t know how to put pictures on here asking  $1900.00 OBO.   Call or text Harry Hutten Jr.  513-607-2828    Located in S/W Ohio  6 miles from Ind. & 20 miles from Edgewater Dragstrip     Thanks    [ if I miss your call please leave a message , as I don`t want to go to jail for driving & talking on cell phone]

Reading This Topic

Site Meter