1954 FORD MAINLINE TUDOR (2 DOOR) SEDAN FOR SALE- Price Reduced

Posted By alanfreeman Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

1954 FORD MAINLINE TUDOR (2 DOOR) SEDAN FOR SALE- Price Reduced

Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I have for sale a real nice California Mainline Tudor Sedan which has a lot going for it.  The body is very, very straight with no dents and only a few minor dings.  The original stainless is perfect and the factory chrome is is in better than "driver" condition.  The previous owner stripped the entire car down to the bare metal and then primed it.  He also sandblasted the frame and repainted it black.  Unfortunately, the "knucklehead" left the car outside for a few years so it has some light surface rust on some of the panels.  (Easily removed with some muriatic pool acid).   He also left the driver's window open so the floor needs some small patch panels on that side.  The car has virtually no other rust and there is zero Bondo in this car.  There is a small area of rust out in one of the front fenders and a couple of small rust holes in the rockers but the rockers do not need to be replaced.  The inner floor supports and inner rockers are perfect and not rusted. The quarter panels are perfect with no rust out.  The hood hinges are excellent.  The glass is good except for the driver's window which is cracked.  The car has five radial tires in excellent condition.  This car comes with a good running 256 Police Interceptor (Mercury) Y-Block engine (not installed) on an engine stand which can be started for the buyer.  Also included is an original 3 speed Overdrive transmission.  This car is about 95% complete and well worth my 5K asking price.  Private message me if you are interested and I will send pictures.  I have the Title in my name and the car is on "Non-Op" status so there are no retroactive DMV fees owed.  Thanks!!
alanfreeman
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)

Here is a pic.  The engine is in a different location and I can send more pictures of it at a later date to anyone interested if you send me an email addresshttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/8a5e2281-812e-4acd-a295-b52b.jpg
Attachments
IMG_1082.jpg (90 views, 141.00 KB)
IMG_1082.jpg (76 views, 141.00 KB)
alanfreeman
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/0d2ba268-fdb5-4eae-a9da-981a.jpg
I would be willing to sell the car without the engine or transmission for $3,500. OBO for anybody that wants to update the car with a small block Ford 5.0.
alanfreeman
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Still for sale!
alanfreeman
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Still for sale!!
alanfreeman
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Still for sale.  Price reduced to $3,500.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter