Profile Picture

Mummert vs Blue Thunder Intake

Posted By customline3859 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)Supercharged (214 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Good morning everyone. I was hoping to get a bit more information on the two aftermarket 4 barrel intakes I see available for the Y. I called Mr. Mummert at the beginning of the week and unfortunately, he's a few weeks out on intakes. I've seen the blue thunder available on ebay, but it's considerably more expensive than the mummert. Is this price difference justified? Thanks in advance.

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Mummert vs Blue Thunder Intake By customline3859 ( Last Year )
Forum Post I’ve got a couple Blue Thunder’s from before John’s manifold was... By miker ( Last Year )
Forum Post Engine has an isky cam, I can't remember the exact specs, but it's the... By customline3859 ( Last Year )
Forum Post For a $300 premium that’s a plan. By miker ( Last Year )
Forum Post A key difference is that the Blue Thunder looks oem at a glance, if... By charliemccraney ( Last Year )
Forum Post Also on the differences, Ted Eaton showed me something last week when... By Daniel Jessup ( Last Year )
Forum Post Daniel has touched on this but I’ll give more detail. Factory (OEM)... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post The BT and Mummert aluminum intakes are very similar in performance as... By Joe-JDC ( Last Year )
Forum Post How does a ported 57 "B" intake compare to off-the-shelf Mummert & BT... By 55blacktie ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]55blacktie (4/14/2023)[/b][hr] How does a ported 57 "B"... By Joe-JDC ( Last Year )
Forum Post On that distributor issue with the Blue Thunder...Could you just... By Deyomatic ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]Deyomatic (4/14/2023)[/b][hr] On that distributor issue with... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post I just re-read the description on ebay for the Blue Thunder intake.... By customline3859 ( Last Year )
Forum Post My Mummert intake is great - I have had 0 issues...... By Daniel Jessup ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]customline3859 (4/17/2023)[/b][hr] I just re-read the... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post I got impatient and ordered the BT. Haha. Thanks everyone for your... By customline3859 ( Last Year )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter