Profile Picture

Emergency Brake Hardware

Posted By geo56 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)Supercharged (277 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
I have started to do the brakes on a 56 Victoria that had been parted out years ago. It has a 3:90 rear end from a 54 that was given to me. I pulled off the rear brake drums and found that all the emergency brake hardware was missing. From what I see, I need both levers, links, springs for the links,.and pins. I noticed some kits that are offered for later models that looked similar. I was hoping someone on this site might be knowledgable on what years are the same and if 14 or 15 inch drums make any difference.
carl
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
i probably can find some of the parts you need send me a message.  cl56vic@yahoo.com  Carl 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter