Profile Picture

4 Y Block Core Engines and Various Heads for sale - a few ready to go, other head cores

Posted By Daniel Jessup Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

4 Y Block Core Engines and Various Heads for sale - a few ready to go,...

Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
EDIT: My dad is not physically able to haul parts to your house, crate any engines, or make a pallet for you for shipping. If you are interested in any of the parts, you will need to contact him and pay him a visit. I did leave an engine hoist there in the garage for lifting engines and transmissions if needed.

Most of you are aware by now of my coming move across the country from Ohio to California. While I certainly plan to take my car, shop equipment, and parts, there are a number of good items I am leaving behind for my dad's stash in Walkertown, NC 27051. He is planning to keep some of it and sell off some of the rest. Among the blocks he has for sale is a good, rotating 292 C2AE block (with ECZ-C heads someone installed years ago), a good, rotating 272 ECG block with ECZ-C heads, a stuck core 292 EDB block with G heads I am told, and another 292 block that I know runs well with no smoke. However, that block has one ECZ-G head and one C1TE head as I recall. In addition to the 4 blocks, there are several sets of heads - a rebuilt pair of ECZ-B heads, a core set of ECZ-B heads, a very nice set of 5752-113 (I believe these were rebuilt before I bought them but I never ran them and never verified that - they certainly looked that way), a very nice set of C1TE heads (again, they look to have been rebuilt and never ran), and a core set of 5750-471 heads that would need to be refurbished as well. He cannot ship anything, but I did leave a good engine hoist so if you showed up with your truck loading would be quite easy to do. A couple of the blocks were removed from trucks, and one was verified to be an engine that was in a fire truck (two cores have the 90 degree oil filter adapters.)

Prices on the heads range from $75 to $250 for the sets ready to go, and the cores range from $100 for the C2AE block to $350 for the one out of the fire truck that was running just fine when I put it away.

If you are interested, my dad's name is Donald Jessup and his email is djessup56@aol.com and his cell number is (336) 825-138seven.  In addition to the Y Block engine cores and heads, there is quite a bit down there such as extra timing covers, Holley 4000 air cleaners, core generators and starters, rebuilt starters, miscellaneous Y Block pieces, and of course a whole stash of 55/56 Ford parts such as sheet metal, hardware, interior pieces, loads of stainless, etc. He does not have any intake manifolds. 

EDIT: as of Monday, April 24, both the black 56 Ford fender and a set of ECZ-C heads have been sold. 
EDIT: as of Saturday, May 20, the set of 113's have been sold.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/86037f2e-fa65-4875-9591-4ec.jpeg

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/996a3906-7e31-412d-926c-c79.jpeg
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/9cbf5c33-bf81-4f61-b26b-a1e.jpeg
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/2339ead6-f223-47dd-8c07-b9f.jpeg

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Daniel Jessup
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

The 56 Ford fender has been sold; the ECZ-C and 113 heads have been sold as well.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Dan Lau
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Daniel Jessup,
I am in Columbus, Ohio are all the Y block parts down south or is there a stash in Loveland also? 
Best Regards
Dan Lau cell:614-270-0353

Daniel Jessup
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

All parts for sale are in Walkertown, NC. I now live in Lancaster, California.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Reading This Topic

Site Meter