Profile Picture

2023 Y Block Shootout at Dragway 42 in West Salem, Ohio

Posted By Daniel Jessup Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Inserted below is the hot-off-the-press flyer for the annual Fast Fords at Dragway 42. This race weekend will host the Y Block Shootout (Saturday only this year), and for further details you can contact Bob "Flash" Martin. 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/2d1ea58c-db8c-4642-bccb-04ea.jpg

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

pintoplumber
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
I won’t be coming to the Y block shootout this year. My 79 year old brother had his foot amputated on Monday and they took more of his leg below the knee on Wednesday. Dennis

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)Supercharged (5.0K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Dennis:

Sorry to hear about your brother.  I won't be attending either, my wife's health issues will keep me close to home.

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg
Daniel Jessup
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Sorry to hear about those health issues, fellas. I will miss the race weekend too after moving out here California. The way people drive on these roads I just need to reverse the stoplight sequence and set up an ET booth and I would be all good.

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter