Profile Picture

WTB - Fuel sender

Posted By Bobwanna Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Looking for a OEM fuel sender for a 1956 Ford sedan. Mine is way too rusty to rebuild - I think.
I have heard so many complaints about after market units not working so that would be my last option
I would like the OEM King-Seeley unit, either new or used. Thanks

AKA   Bob-93021
carl
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Casco t bird parts in Coshocton Ohio have them, supposed to be better than what other vendors have.    Carl
Bobwanna
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)

Thanks Carl. I have dealt with CASCO in the past. Great company. Per their website they seem well aware of the incompatibility of gauges and sender of early Birds. They even offer matched sets for the 55.  I believe the 56 bird and passenger car used the same fuel sender B6A-9275-A. They offer a sender unit for 1956 Thunderbird that should work in my 56. 

AKA   Bob-93021

Reading This Topic

Site Meter